GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Global Supply Chain Leader with high personal standards of performance to support our growing manufacturing operations. This position reports to the COO and will be home based at our Milford, MA facility.
This is a multi-site role with specific responsibility for the general management and oversight of our supply chain. You must conduct systematic analysis and examination of the supply chain for the purpose of continuous improvement and optimization. You will review proposals and make recommendations to the team on necessary supplier actions.
You will be presented a variety of projects aimed at improving and advancing the supply chain as we grow, while making the entire business more agile. You will also team up with colleagues to participate in business improvement initiatives.
As Global Supply Chain Leader, you will be responsible for the development and execution of international and domestic strategic sourcing along with the improvement of processes and leveraging spend across the enterprise. You will develop business supply chain strategies that ultimately create value and increase customer satisfaction.
- Create a sourcing strategy to enable the company to partner with the right suppliers across the enterprise based on value, performance, suitability & cost, by product platform and/or market segment
- Conduct a comprehensive spend analysis to prioritize and leverage our spend with suppliers and partners driving direct materials cost reduction. Monitor and report on cost trends for key commodities
- Develop and implement functional protocols and procedures to monitor contract compliance ensure efficient operation and continuous improvement
- Negotiate, implement and manage supplier contracts, and agreements along with Year-Over-Year (YOY) productivity expectations
- Risk assessment & mitigation through supplier performance analysis
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and report health and progress of the supply chain as required
- Work closely with the Materials management team on supplier vetting & development, supplier performance, assure control of inventory, and lead time management
- Participant and active contributor to the NPI, SIOP and acquisition due diligence processes
- Leverage emerging economies to accelerate product development
- The position will require domestic U.S. and International travel approximately 15-25% of the time
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Technical field preferred, with at least 10 years of industrial Supply Chain experience
- Past history working with regulated & certified electro-mechanical product lines
- Experience consolidating suppliers and driving down direct materials cost
- Exceptional competency in negotiating supply chain agreements
- Global supply chain experience, especially in Eastern & South Eastern Asia
- Proactive attitude, customer-oriented and strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable and applied experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other formal/structured continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience in ISO 9001/14001 Quality Systems.
- Highly analytical capabilities and strong data extract/excel skills
- Day to day proficiency in the use of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong experience in consolidating supply chains as a result of business acquisitions
- Strong project management skills
- General P&L understanding
- Team spirit and you like a challenge
If you are ready to join a company where your work really makes a difference, send us your resume to email@example.com
Comark is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.