SALES OEM HUNTER
Work closely with the VP of Sales while representing Comark’s off the shelf products as well as custom engineered solutions. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to; the ability to build a business from scratch, prospecting for new customers, seeking out leads and breaking into new accounts, working with direct OEM customers, interfacing with multiple Comark departments and locations.
- Actively Grow OEM Sales – Through own initiatives and the use of coordinated activities with Marketing and Business development, identify, qualify and close on OEM business. Building an opportunity pipeline of sufficient size to meet annual sales objectives.
- Meet or Exceed Personal Annual Sales Goal –Through direct customer engagement increase sales by creating value in order to expand existing OEM business.
- Opportunity Tracking and Forecasting – Use company processes and CRM system (salesforce.com) to work identified opportunities through the sales funnel, track progress and forecast future sales.
- Increase Marketing Awareness –Working with Comark Marketing and Business Development on activities that will promote Comark and assist in demand generation. Participate in local or regional marketing events as required. Present Company and product information to potential OEM Customers to increase and broaden penetration into these new accounts.
- Work closely with Comark Engineering – Sales Hunters will need to work closely with the Engineers to coordinate account activities that aide in developing opportunities and the closing of sales. Some of these activities include demos, application conversions, proof of concept pilots, on–site evaluations, try before you buy, and release of first article.
- Provide Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas and follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and where required, issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Support the Vice President of Sales
- Manage, Monitor and track sales performance on a weekly basis.
- Collect all necessary sale projection, pipeline data on a weekly basis from Salesforce.com dashboard.
- Serve as a Liaison between Field, Multiple Comark Sites, and Corporate office.
- Pre-screen Custom Engineered solutions using a Business Filter prior to final review by Senior Management.
- Serve as first point of contact for any day to day challenges/issues that arise within field and elevate as needed.
- Perform Voice of the Customer sessions providing data to Product Marketing and Engineering.
Success of the Sales Hunter will be based on:
- Growing OEM pipeline and sales
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Completing key Management Business Objectives
JOB ENVIRONMENT / TRAVEL:
This is a high impact, high customer contact position that requires a great deal of initiative, ingenuity and sense of urgency. Understanding how to demo, sell and position our solution footprint is required. The position requires that the candidate continue to grow from a technical and commercial aspect by self-study and education outside of the normal work environment.
Travel is required is in the range of 50%-70% visiting customers in multiple states, and also attending events such as trade shows, channel events, seminars, meetings at Comark locations, etc.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- At least 10 years plus experience selling direct opportunities using a formal sales process
- Strong business acumen and technical abilities and proven ability to build a strong value proposition and business case to prospective OEM customers.
- Hunter mentality and ability to find new prospects and turn them into customers.
- Experience in closing large direct custom engineered opportunities.
- Strong Understanding of Industrial Computer and Control solutions
- Working Knowledge of MS Office based products
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) for pipeline and opportunity management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses Effective Time Management Skill
- Networking ability
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving and high levels of creativity and resourcefulness are required.
If you are ready to join a company where your work really makes a difference, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comark is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.