We are excited to announce that the COMARK C-10 Rugged Tablet is now officially certified for use with NCR’s popular ENCOR PoS Software System.
ENCOR was introduced to service small and medium sized retailers in North America with features specific to the fast-moving consumer goods market. It was developed to provide an exceptional consumer experience, from product availability and correct pricing to fluid checkout. It is scalable to cover the needs from a single store to a whole enterprise solution set. For example, a retailer can easily expand the functionality to include Connected Services, an enterprise reporting, electronic journal and cashier analysis solution, and Connected Payments, a secure payment gateway designed to deliver data and transmission protection, from PIN pad to payment processor.
NCR has recognized the COMARK C-10 as a way to extend payment terminals to outdoor locations such as sidewalk sales and on-line order pick up queues. The COMARK C-10’s rugged design ensures retailers can reliably process transactions in the most challenging outdoor environments. Accessory modules including magnetic stripe readers, PIN pads, and 2D and 3D scanners make the COMARK C-10 tablet a complete payment processing terminal in a compact and portable form factor.
NCR ENCOR has more than 300 standard features and functionalities including:
- Complete standalone POS operations
- Unmatched number of configurable and detailed reports
- Offline recovery of transactions from POS
- Exceptional pricing and batch management capability
- Powerful cash office and settlement processes
- Completely configurable electronic import / export
- Fully configurable with parameter driven functionality
- Native DSD receiving on PC or handheld
- Real-time POS management and monitoring
- Perpetual and physical inventory control
- Powerful customer engagement tools including promotions, surveys and email receipts
- Searchable electronic journal with real-time
- Transaction processing
- Optimized POS UI with full customer display
When used with the COMARK C-10, it provides a mobile, flexible, powerful solution for grocery retailers.
For full specifications for COMARK’s C-10 click here.
Organizations have been discussing digital transformation for years but that has often been interpreted as relevant to enterprises with office-based
Because of COVID-19, many organizations have increased their efforts to keep employees safe. However, cleaning and sanitizing ruggedized mobile devices