Comark is a leading provider of highly reliable edge computing, ruggedized computer and display solutions for mission critical automation and control applications around the world.
Backed by over 41 years experience and an impeccable track record, Comark delivers design excellence in off-the-shelf and custom engineered solutions for applications across the industrial and building automation space.
- Founded in 1974
- Sept. 2013 - JMC Capital Partners acquires Comark
- June 2014 - Comark acquires Nematron
- Oct. 2014 - Comark expands it's footprint to Milford, MA, with an additional 60,000 sq. ft. of space
- Dec. 2014 - Comark acquires Total Control Solutions (TCS)
- July 2017 - Comark acquires Data Ltd. Inc. (DLI)
Wide Breadth of Industrial Products
With the addition of these companies, Comark can now offer customers in the Industrial Automation, Fire & Life Safety, Building Automation, and Military markets a comprehensive selection of industrial edge computing and display products that will allow them to deploy automation solutions that will improve their businesses.