Designed on the same platform as its big brother the COMARK-10. The COMARK-8 is powered by an Intel Quad Core Processor featuring up to 8GB of memory and optional 256GB available storage. The 8” industrial cover lens is tested to take a 1/4 lb. ball bearing drop at 5.75 ft. directly to the screen. Viewable indoors or outdoors and in direct sunlight the PCAP touchscreen offers a polarized, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen surface. With its ergonomic design and impact resistant case the COMARK-8 embodies a mobile computer as tough as the people that use them.
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 7 32/64bit, Windows® 10 64bit, Android 6/8, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- 1D/2D Standard and Long-Range Barcode Scanners
- 8MP CMOS Camera with Flash
- Supports following Payment Module Solutions: EMV L1/L2 Certified, Pinpad, MSR, NFC L1/L2 Certified, 1D/2D Imager
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (a/c) module, cellular independence supporting AT&T, and T-Mobile, Bluetooth 4.0 and standalone GPS
Blurring the industrial-consumer divide, the COMARK-8 not only survives the demands of a harsh industrial environment, but pleases the eyes of the discerning user with its sleek design. Built on common PC architecture, the COMARK-8 rugged tablet allows operating system independence through the full suite of Windows products as well as Android and Linux. The COMARK-8 rugged tablet delivers the flexibility, reliability and return on investment that today’s mobile workforce demands.