The COMARK-9200 series vehicle mount terminal was built purposely for the toughest warehousing, logistics and manufacturing operations. With your choice of display sizes ranging from 10.4″ – 16″ the COMARK-9200 can be tailored to perform in a range of applications. With its modular board design and extended life cycle, the COMARK-9200 provides your business with the flexibility to grow as applications require. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust, the COMARK-9200 is designed to survive the demands of a harsh industrial environment.
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 7 32/64bit, Windows® 10 64bit, Android 6/8, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- Customizable I/O to optimize peripheral interfaces; Dual 2.0 USB ports, Dual RS232 ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, VGA port
- IP67 Locking Ports – Dual 2.0 USB ports, Dual RS232 ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, VGA port
- Integrated backup battery
- Integrated 10-60V DC Converter
- Attachable Full Alpha/Numeric keyboard and user-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (ac) module, 3G cellular independence supporting AT&T®, T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® 4.0 and Standalone GPS
- Heater option that extends operating range down to -20C
Designed for forklifts, cranes, and shop floor automation, the COMARK-9200 with attachable industrial backlit ALPHA/NUMERIC keyboard provides ease of use even with a work glove. Built around an industrial Intel® processor the COMARK-9200 supports the latest Windows® 10 or Android 6.0 / 8.0 operating systems. Affordably priced, the COMARK-9200 sets the standard for reducing operational costs.