Designed on the same platform as it’s big brother the DLI10. The DLI8 is powered by an Intel Quad Core Processor featuring up to 8GB of memory and optional 256GB available storage. The 8” industrial cover lens is tested to take a 1/4 lbs. ball bearing drop at 5.75 ft. directly to the screen. Viewable indoors or outdoors and in direct sunlight the PCAP touchscreen offers a polarized, anti-glare, anti-finger print screen surface. With its ergonomic design and impact resistant case the DLI8 embodies a mobile computer as tough as the people that use them.
Key features of the DLI8 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64bit, Windows® 7 32/64bit, Embedded 7/8, IoT Enterprise, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- 1D/2D Standard and Advanced Long Range Barcode Scanners
- 5MP CMOS Camera with Flash
- Payment Module including: EMV L1/L2 Certified, Pinpad, MSR, NFC L1/L2 Certified, 1D/2D Imager
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (a/c) module, cellular independence supporting AT&T, and T-Mobile, Bluetooth 4.0 and standalone GPS
Blurring the industrial-consumer divide, the DLI8 not only survives the demands of a harsh industrial environment, but pleases the eyes of the discerning user with its sleek design. Built on common PC architecture, the DLI8 rugged tablet allows operating system independence through the full suite of Windows products as well as Android and Linux. The DLI8 rugged tablet delivers the flexibility, reliability and return on investment that today’s mobile workforce demand.