Move to Smarter Retail
Improve Operations Through Customer Experience
Even before COVID and the move to touchless interactions, modern retailers were moving to edge computing. These Internet-connected devices are now ubiquitous in customer-facing environments.
However, innovative organizations have also been implementing Internet-of-things (IoT) devices behind the scenes to increase return-on-investment, increase security, and extract valuable customer data that can give them a competitive advantage.
That’s because today’s state-of-the-art edge computing can solve both organizational challenges and improve the customer journey.
Comark has helped brands around the world deploy edge devices from back end analytics to customer-facing devices. Most are customized to specific brand processes or physical environments but all are ruggedized for longer life cycle and return-on-investment (ROI).
Choose from a variety of device types, sizes, and function to meet your specific needs and move to smart retail.
Common Use Cases
Retail Use Cases
- Mobile payments and queue management
- Customer experience and fulfillment
- Logistics, inventory, and supply chain
- Store analytics (i.e., visitor demographics, instore space optimization)
- Loss prevention and security
Commonly Requested Solutions
- Ruggedized tablets and PDAs
- Ruggedized displays
- Edge servers and storage devices
- Ruggedized node and panel computers
- Ruggedized desktops and workstations
UL/cUL 508/UL 61010