Our family of node PC products
Node PCs from Comark offer a variety of certifications including IECEx; Class 1, Div 2; and certifications for industrial and heavy industrial use. A sample of our products include:
- The nPC300 High-Performance Industrial Node PC features 6th generation Intel processing with several high-performance/low-power processor options to choose from. This node PC also offers 4 GB of DRAM, 240 GB easily removable SATA solid state drives and extensive I/O connectivity. This product is also available in a version that enables fanless operation.
- The nPC400 Industrial Node PC with PCI/PCIe Expansion offers a compact profile with high performance that makes this unit ideal for space-limited applications. This node PC offers a choice of three high-performance processors, a 240 GB easily removable SATA solid state drive with a second drive option, extensive I/O connectivity and 4 GB DRAM.
- The nPC20 Fanless Compact Node PC offers fanless operation with a choice of high-performance/low-power CPU options, 4 GB DRAM (8 GB optional) and extensive I/O connectivity.
- The nPC10-N2930 Lite Industrial Fanless Node PC features an Intel® Quad Core Celeron N2930 processor with 4 GB DRAM, an internal onboard 250 GB mSATA solid state drive and extensive I/O connectivity.
- The EnduraNode™ FX Node Computer is a UL 864-approved device with a 4th-gen Intel QM87 chipset, up to 16 GB system memory, low power consumption and a compact form factor.
Additionally, we offer a series of node PCs that are ThinManager-ready, configured to boot to a network via ThinManager protocol only.