To return material to Comark for any reason, please request an RMA number using the form below. Once we receive the completed form, our team will evaluate your request and respond within one business day. The RMA number and instructions for returning the product will be emailed to you. If you have any questions regarding returns please contact us at [email protected] or 508-359-8161.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request Form
COMARK Return Material Authorization (RMA)
Procedures & Policies
To return material to COMARK for any reason, an RMA number is required. To request an RMA number, complete the RMA Request Form and click the "Send" button. Please provide as much detail as possible regarding your reason for returning the material to COMARK. Once received, our team will evaluate your RMA Request and advise the outcome within one business day. If accepted, an RMA number and instructions on returning the product will be emailed to you.
Safety & Shipping:
- Comark is not responsible for any data left on any drives in the returned systems. As part of our evaluation and repair procedures, we will be overwriting them. It is highly recommended that you back up all your data prior to sending the unit(s) to us and remove any and all confidential, proprietary and/or personal information.
- For power related issues only, please send in batteries and/or power supplies used with the unit. Note: Do not ship physically damaged batteries as they are hazardous!
- Please provide pictures of damaged batteries with your RMA request form to request warranty replacements.
- Reference the RMA number on your paperwork and mark it clearly on the shipping label or box.
- Pack all returned material in the original shipping container, or equivalent.
- Please use a freight courier appropriate for the size and weight of your shipment. Note: Large displays (greater than or equal to 32 in.) are required to ship via Freight on a skid only.
- Payment of Freight Charges:
- The customer is responsible for all inbound shipping charges.
- All materials being returned to COMARK must be shipped Prepaid and securely packaged.
- Collect or COD shipments could be refused unless previously authorized by COMARK.
- The customer is responsible for all inbound shipping charges.
- All billable repairs require a Purchase Order (PO) or a Credit Card (CC) Authorization of $500/unit for the initial Evaluation; prior to receiving an RMA number. Note: The COMARK ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’ is available upon request.
- The initial $500 Evaluation Fee/unit does not include any additional costs that may be incurred for parts or services once the unit has been evaluated.
- If the repair is decided to be billable after receipt, a COMARK representative will request the $500 Evaluation Fee, per unit, prior to completing the repairs.
- You will be notified of any additional charges prior to execution of repairs, and provided a service estimate.
- Parts listed will be charged according to current pricing at time of repair.
- A revised PO, or approval to charge the Credit Card with estimated repair charges, will be requested prior to COMARK proceeding with any repairs.
- Prior to shipment of the returned material(s) another revision/approval may be requested if, after repair completion, the total cost of repairs is greater than the original estimate previously approved by the customer.
- Please also provide a Freight Account number for Return Shipping.
- If you do not have a Freight Account number, you may add "Freight TBD" on the PO or CC authorization.
- RMA numbers are valid for 90 days. If not received within 90 days, a new RMA request form will be required to receive a new RMA number.
- All RMA requests for materials being returned for credit/refund must be submitted within 10 days of original shipment. Materials must be in the original packaging and accompanied by the original contents (i.e. cables, software – must be unopened, etc.).
- At the discretion of COMARK, these requests may be denied.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied for any returns for credit for standard products.
- Missing or damaged contents/components will be deducted from the credit.
- If applicable, product replacements will not be issued until COMARK receives original material.
- COMARK is not liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, down time, goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property.
- COMARK may offer repair services on products that are less than 7 years from the original ship date.
- COMARK may not offer repair services for products that are end of life unless, and at the discretion of COMARK, they have a remaining service warranty.
- At the discretion of COMARK, we may not repair items whose repair cost is greater than the cost of a new unit.
- A Minimum fee of $500 will apply for all billable returns.
- This fee will apply if the repair quote is declined, the product is unrepairable, or no fault found (product returned as defective and found to be in good working order).
- In-warranty repairs with no fault found could be subject to the evaluation fee.
- At the discretion of COMARK, if upon evaluation it is determined that the reason for return is not covered under warranty or the warranty has been voided, the repair will be subject to non-warranty terms and the $500 Evaluation Fee.
- All items must meet the conditions of the RMA Procedures above and arrive in good condition.
- The customer is responsible for paying all RMA inbound freight charges for both in-warranty, out of warranty repairs, and replacements.
- COMARK is not responsible for any damages that occur during shipment for any reason. It is recommended that all shipments be insured.
- If product arrives at the destination damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to initiate a claim with the responsible carrier. Please notify COMARK immediately and we will assist the customer in making their claim by providing shipment details.
- For RMA shipments to COMARK that arrive damaged, COMARK will contact the customer immediately. The customer will be responsible for initiating a claim with their carrier and arranging for inspection. COMARK will provide assistance with processing the claim.
- Paid returns will be returned to the customer freight collect or prepaid and added to the invoice, with method of shipment specified by the customer upon repair quote approval.
- All warranty repairs to be shipped within the continental US will be returned via Ground Freight appropriate for the size and weight of the product, at no charge.
- The customer will be responsible for any expedited shipping requests.
- The customer will be responsible for any shipping charges if shipping outside of the continental US.
- The commodities, technology, or software shall be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. Law is prohibited.
- The contents of the hard drive will be lost and/or reformatted during service and COMARK will not be held liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on or in any product serviced by COMARK.
- Any parts or product for which a replacement is made shall become the property of COMARK.
- If replaced parts need to be returned with the repaired merchandise, the RMA Requestor must request the replaced materials be returned. Additional shipping and handling fees may apply.
- Comark is not responsible for any customer parts or equipment. Any parts or equipment not part of the original Comark system will be removed and returned uninstalled. Comark will make reasonable effort to handle customer materials.
- New products that have failed due to workmanship or defects in materials within 30 days of receipt will be deemed as "Out of Box Failures," at the discretion of COMARK.
- COMARK will be responsible for the inbound and outbound shipping costs for "Out of Box Failures".
- We strive to return all repairs as quickly as possible in order to keep our customers’ down time to a minimum. In an effort to keep your unit’s repair time to a minimum, we ask that you promptly reply to any repair related communications.
- All estimates or quotes not approved within 30 days could be subject to a re-quoting fee.
- All estimates or quotes that receive no response will be considered void after 90 days.
- Any product associated with said estimate or quote will be returned at the discretion of COMARK.
- COMARK warrants its repaired products to be in good working order for a period of 30 days from the date of shipment. Should products fail to perform properly within that period COMARK will, at its option, repair or replace the products at no cost; except as set forth in the Comark Manufacturer’s Warranty. Note: The COMARK repair warranty covers the actual repair and not the entire system.
All procedures and policies are at the discretion of COMARK. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
To view our warranty policies, please visit us online at http://www.comarkcorp.com.