A. The Comark Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty is applicable to all products for one (1) year,
unless otherwise noted.
B. Comark warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the
warranty period from the original ship date. Comark will repair such product or part thereof
which, if upon inspection by Comark, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Any
replacement product (in whole or in part) resulting from the repair is at the sole discretion of
Comark. Any component that is replaced under warranty is covered for the remaining warranty
period from the date of original purchase, and not from the date of replacement.
C. Excluded from warranty coverage are the following:
- Damage to product as a result of intentional or unintentional misuse and/or abuse.
- Damage to product as a result of connection to improper power sources.
- Product with modifications or repairs made to product by non-Comark authorized
- Product with missing, defaced, modified or altered Serial number Label and/or Warranty
- Damage incurred as the result of a vehicular accident.
- Damage caused by operation/storage of product outside its stated environmental
specifications, as found in the Comark Product Manual or on the Comark product
specification sheet, obtainable from Comark. This includes, but is not limited to, damage
to Batteries, AC Adapters and DC Vehicle Adapters through excessive heat or exposure to
- All consumable items such as; Styluses, Tethers,Power Cords, Screen Protector Films, Logo
Badges, Labels, Cleaning Cloths, Carry Cases, Manuals, Cables, Straps, Belts, Holsters,
Rubber Boots and any other consumable accessories not listed above.
- Missing items such as Batteries, Doors, Port Covers or any consumable item listed above.
- Damage due to improper packaging, handling or shipment of product by the licensee
and/or their agents.
- Any costs incurred in shipping the product to the Comark facility for repair or
- Any cosmetic damage not affecting the operation of the product.
- Damage that is attributable to by act of war(declared or otherwise), terrorism, or natural
- Battery failure caused by improper use or maintenance of batteries.
D. Battery Warranty:
- Batteries supplied with the product are covered under warranty for one (1) year from
date of purchase, or charge/discharge cycles, whichever comes first. Any Batteries that
are replaced under warranty are covered for the remaining standard warranty period
from the date of original purchase of the product and not from the date of the battery
- Batteries, when purchased separately as spares, are covered under warranty for one (1)
year from the date of purchase. Any Batteries that are replaced under warranty are
covered for the remaining warranty period from the date of original battery purchase, and
not from the date of battery replacement.
COMARK DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OF
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF
COMARK UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE COVERED PRODUCT,
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. COMARK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LOST
PROFITS, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM
BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMARK
PRODUCT. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED AND WHICH CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED SHALL BE
LIMITED IN DURATION TO A TERM OF ONE YEAR FROM THE ORIGINAL SHIP DATE.
Comark reserves the right to modify or discontinue, without prior notice, any Comark product model or
version. Either party may terminate this agreement by 30 day written notice.