COMARK is in the processing of moving from our current Pineview motherboard to our new Baytrail 2.1 motherboard.
Why are we making this change?
The primary reason for this change is that Intel has discontinued the processor.
What are the benefits of the change?
- Using the N2930 Celeron processor, which has long term availability.
- Increased processor RAM from 2GB/4GB to 4GB/8GB
- Larger SSDs - A wider variety of Wi-Fi cards.
- The heater option that existed on the C9300 will now be an option on the C9200 as well.
- These devices will also have a wide range of optional power supplies and DC-DC converters for your equipment needs.
- We will also be able to offer newer versions of Android like 6.0 and 8.0.
What do I need to do?
There will be some changes needed to your existing deployment images but we will be able to provide you with any drivers and answer any questions you may have during the transition process.
If you need any information or have more questions, please reach out to us on [email protected] or through your account representative.